Monday, February 28, 2011

Men Dickriding Women..

Cut it out.

Its just some shit you just don't do as a Man. I can't speak for other dudes, but for the friends I associate myself with, I pride myself off of thinking objectively or by playing a little "Devil's Advocate", even.

I just can't, CAN'T bring myself to speak on things I barely know shit about. I definitely can't bring myself to speak on things I know little about for the sake of a woman's favor. 

That's hoe shit man.



Example:

Woman: I don't know why this nigga would ever call me outta name..

Woman: I mean, all I did was say (some half-story)

SimpNigga:  Why are you even fuckin' with him? Son's a lame (or whatever) WE BOTH KNOW you're too awesome for that.

OR

FakeCoolSimpNigga: You deserve better. I wouldn't trip off that shit, etc... 

Oh, so THAT'S how you're trying to get her? Mann get the fuck outta here with that. To the hermaphrodites that do this, what is your aim my nigga? There are MANY ways you can approach a woman you're trying to court other than playing the Superman role.

Is this some type of way to build your stock? Make you noticed? Get you out of the friendzone even? You're putting in too much unecessary effort. I can dig giving advice, but would it hold much weight being as though you don't know shit?

I know I would definitely look like the dumbass.

These are the same niggas that's "cool" with playing the role as the "shoulder to lean on"; waiting for that defining moment where there's distress involved between the girl they're befriending and the dude she's dating to "slide in and save the day". Let them tell it, they're just being a "good friend", lol.

You watchin' too many movies, son. Take that skirt off and put some pants on.

I don't know what's worse, tarnishing someones name for the sake of personal gain, or tarnishing someones name you don't fucking know for the same sake.

Where y'all fathers at? An Uncle, big Cousin or somethin... shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment