Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Look, I'm trying to give a fuck here...

What the fuck now?
Everynow and then, I 'll get into some "simp shit". During this time I usually got the slow jams on, lookin' at old texts and reminiscing through FaceBook pages wondering "What could've been."

This ain't one of them times.

I'm slowly growing closer to the fact that ALL women are crazy. Yes, take offense, YOU did it, not us. I don't know where in y'all manuals did it say that we (Men) must have telepathic capabilities; specifically for times when you're mad about something.  How the FUCK am I supposed to know?

Either we get the "you're so insensitive" or  the "maybe you're a lil bit too sensitive" when trying to figure out what's going on w/ a woman we're interested in.  Do y'all get a kick outta niggas PULLING-TEETH just to find out you have something as minute as a stomach ache?  Is this some type of Process-of-Elimination exercise?
JUST TALK

I guess its one of those can't win things in life...


I still luv y'all though.  Like a step-child.

No comments:

Post a Comment